List of the Deputies of the Kosovo Assembly
Third Legislation Period (13.12.2007 - 03.11.2010)
Functions in the Assembly of Kosovo
- DEMOCRATIC LEAGUE OF DARDANIA (LDD)
- Date of birth 26/07/1944 in Tërnoc
- Married, three children
- 1962-1966-Universiy of Belgrade, FMNS – graduated Chemist;
- 1966-1968- University of Belgrade, Postgraduate studies, Master of Chemistry;
- 1969-1973-University of Zagreb, PHD studies, Doctor of Chemistry Sciences
- 1971 – English Language School, Foilkestone, (England);
- 1972 – Post-Masters studies, Liege , (Belgium);
- 1973 – Hydro-Project, Brno, (Czechoslovakia), studying purposes;
- 1974-1975 – University of Bradford, (England), Post-Doctors studies.
Past and Present Activities and Functions
- 1985- American Chemical Society- regular member;
- 1987- European Academy on Environment Issues, Tybingen, (Germany), regular member;
- 1994- Kosovo Sciences and Arts Academy (KSAA), regular member;
- Participation in congresses, conferences, symposiums in: USA, England, Germany, Italy, Turkey, Hungary, Slovenia, Croatia, Serbia, Albania, Kosovo.
- Primary School, Secondary School and University texts - 10;
- Scientific Work - 120.
- Reward "Sami Frashëri" for the University Book "Organic Chemistry" as the best text of year 1981.
- Other functions:
- 1970-1972 – Head of Chemistry Section;
- 1992-2001 – Deputy of Kosovo Republic Parliament;
- 1992 - 2006 Member of LDK General Council since its establishment until 12.12.2006;
- 1994-1998- General Secretary of ASHAK ( Kosovo Sciences and Arts Academy)
- 1998-2002- President of ASHAK;
- 2001-so far, Deputy of Kosovo Parliament
- 2001-2004- President of Kosovo Parliament.
- 2004-2006- President of Kosovo Parliament.
- 17.02.2007- President of Democratic Liaison of Dardania;
- 2008 - (at present) - member of the Presidency of Parliament of the Republic of Kosovo.
Other languages than mother tongue
- English (active)
- Serbian (active)
- Croatian (active)
- German (passive)
- Slovenian (passive)
- Macedonian (passive)